Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's so nice to meet you!

If you are reading this, then it is likely you have a precious child in my pre-kindergarten class. Welcome! I am so excited about this upcoming school year. Thank you for entrusting me with your son or daughter during the school day. I look forward to meeting each of you and getting to know your families better. I am confident we will learn lots from each other. I would love to start off the year by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Heather O'Dell, and this will be my sixth year teaching at The Heiskell School. I am married to David, and we have four children. I love love love being a mommy! Our family is actively involved in our church, First Baptist Austell, where David is the pastor. During my free time, I love to read and journal. I also enjoy photographing my family and capturing the moments of all the adventures we find ourselves taking. Here are a few pictures taken of our family this summer.
We welcomed the newest member into our family in May, so we spent the summer adjusting to being a family of six and loving every minute of it!
This picture was taken in July when we loaded up our party of six and traveled to Arkansas, where my husband is from for a family reunion and wedding.
Also, this summer we took our oldest two children to their very first Braves game. Boy was it hot, but the Braves won, so it was definitely worth it!
Thank you for stopping by our blog. Please check back often throughout the year, as I will be updating it regularly to give you a better idea of what we are doing in pre-k!

No comments:

Post a Comment